Select a language:

Encroachment Permits

Encroachment Permits are used for a broad range of activities that occur in or upon the  County Right- of- Way (public streets, roads, sidewalks, and alleys).  Activities in the Right-of-Way (ROW) such as special events, filming, and storage of equipment/materials may all require an encroachment permit. In addition to the ROW, the use of County property or Flood Control District property, may also require applicants to obtain encroachment permits.

You can apply for an encroachment permit at

Examples of encroachment permits include but are not limited to:

  • Access to County road/facilities  
  • Driveway and sidewalk improvements 
  • Filming/Photography Permits
  • Transportation Encroachments 
  • Bus Stop, Bench and Shelter Permits 
  • Street Storage Bins/Stockpiling 
  • Refuse Container Bins
  • Access to Flood Control District Property
  • Sewer laterals and drains
  • Road or Traffic Lane Closures                                
  • Wireless Communication Permits
  • Holiday Decoration Permits          
  • Refuse Container Bins